- Employment & Financial Support
The Edward L. and Rhelda Marbry Morgan, Ph.D. Endowed Book Fund Award
The 2014 Edward L. and Rhelda Marbry Morgan, Ph.D. Endowed Book Fund recipients are Stephen Lawson, Cathryn Stout and Jeannita Triggs.
This award includes book scholarships for one academic year.
Deadline: Tuesday, October 7, 2014.
Eligibility: Applicants must be Saint Louis University seniors studying Education or English, or a full-time graduate student pursuing a degree in:
- American Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Community Health
- Educational Studies
- Health Management & Policy
- Mathematics & Math Computer Sciences
- Physiological Sciences
- Public Health Studies
- Theological Studies
- a 700-750-word essay articulating the type of person the student thinks Dr. Morgan was, followed by an explanation of the student's commitment to her ideals and values, as indicated in her biography.
- A resume reflecting the student's leadership in promoting diversity and service in economically depressed areas.
- A completed application form.
Read the biographical brochure of Dr. Morgan and learn more about her personal and professional contributions to graduate studies at Saint Louis University.
Please submit essay and resume by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact
Graduate Education DuBourg Hall, Rm 422
Brochures are also available in the office of Graduate Admission, located in:
DuBourg Hall, Rm 150
221 North Grand
Saint Louis, MO. 63103