- Learning & Development
Informal recognition is an effective way to reinforce workforce culture, support values, and to retain top performers. At Saint Louis University, we value our employees and encourage managers and employees to show appreciation.
Easy ways to add informal recognition to your work place include:
- Start weekly staff meetings with a recognition time to celebrate the work that employees have done within the week.
- Leave a thank-you message on your coworker's desk or send a thank you in an email.
- Present appreciation certificates to individuals and teams for work done well.
- For more ideas, click here.
Download recognition certificates here:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Holy Cow That Was Awesome Award
- Outstanding Team Performance
- Thinking Outside of the Box
- You are a Star
- You Make a World of Difference Award