- Personal Purchases
SPSS for Personal Purchases
This stats program is available for academic research purposes on University-owned or personal machines only. The University has purchased a set number of SPSS licenses that ITS is able to resell to University departments. These licenses are purchased on an annual basis.
Each computer will need its own yearly subscription:
- SPSS 25 for Windows or Mac
- See SPSS System Requirements Page
- License dates
- This year's dates are Aug. 1, 2017 - July 31, 2018, regardless of your actual date of purchase
- The price is $75 for personal computer licenses
- The Process
- Payment of the $75 per license can be made online through the SLU Marketplace.
- Obtaining SPSS after purchase:
- Within two to three business days of receiving the receipt, ITS will provide the download link and license code in an email to the customer
- Visit our SLU Marketplace store for more information
For questions about software purchasing, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000.