Internet Native Banner (INB) is used by office staff on campus to administer applicant and student records, package and award financial aid, enter, approve and track financial transactions, control the hiring process, run payrolls, track donor giving and potential donors, and other duties.
Access INB securely at inb.slu.edu and through the Tools tab on the mySLU portal.
For information on the five modules that comprise INB, please click on the links below:
- Financial Aid - Used by advanced users performing various functions for the University.
- Finance - A complete financial information and management system that delivers strategic financial data to University executives and business officers.
- Human Resources - Supports personnel record-keeping, payroll functions, compensation, and other important University needs.
- Student - Supports functions for student administration, including: registration, admissions, class schedules and more.
- Advancement/Alumni - Supports diverse activities critical to a successful SLU advancement program.
For training videos on how to access and use SLU's Internet Native Banner system, please click here.