- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology
Classroom computers around campus are equipped with a variety of teaching tools and programming to enhance the learning experience for students at Saint Louis University. For a demonstration of classroom capabilities, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information on the classroom technology available to the SLU community.
- Software in Classrooms - All Standard Classrooms have software to help facilitate teaching and learning.
- Standard Classrooms - Information and reference guides for classrooms on SLU's campus.
- Tegrity Lecture Capture - Available in an increasing number of classrooms, Tegrity records audio elements and computer screen activity, including text, slide presentations, web sites and demonstrations.
- Software Requests - Information for instructors requiring discipline-specific software installed in public classrooms.
- Repair and Maintenance - If there is a problem with a piece of equipment or a technology installation that is not part of the ITS inventory, we may still be able to help.
For information on placing educational materials on reserve and the instructional media collection, please visit the Multimedia Services and Computer Labs section.
Updated 6/23/16 DJS