- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Internet & Network Services
ITS provides a variety of options for connecting to the Internet on campus. These connections allow faculty, staff, and students to access the Internet from both wired and wireless connections. ITS also supports Billiken Printing for students, a VPN network and remote file access for faculty and staff.
Select the appropriate link below for more information about the available Internet and network services:
- Wireless Networks - SLU has three wireless networks specifically designed for authenticated faculty, staff, and students on campus; members of the eduroam consortium; and guests to campus:
- SLU-users - a secure wireless network for all faculty, staff, and students with a valid SLU Net ID and password
- eduroam - a secure wireless network that enables members of the eduroam consortium to access wireless at SLU using account information from their home institution
- sluguest - an unencrypted wireless network designed to support authorized guests of the University and older devices
- Wired Resident Network in Dorms - The Resident Network is a wired network available to students in their dorms after first registering their computer.
- Billiken Secure Connect (VPN) - Billiken Secure Connect is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that provides faculty and staff with secure remote access to network resources.
- Billiken Printing - Billiken Printing is a service that enables students to print from their personal computers to one of the networked printers on campus.
- MyFiles - MyFiles is a service that provides remote file access for network drives for faculty and staff through the mySLU portal.