As the situation continues to evolve regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to address as many concerns as we can and alert you to how we are adapting during this time.
First deposits are due Friday, April 17. Admitted students can log on to MySLU to access your account and submit your deposit.
We understand many universities have shifted to a pass/no pass model or something similar. As long as you are able to complete and earn your degree, we will review any pass/fail grades as part of our holistic review of your file.
Virtual Office Hours
Assistant Directors Aly Ricci and JP Bonnet-Laboy will be hosting virtual office hours through Zoom. Please contact them directly for the meeting link.
- JP will be available on Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Central Time.
- Aly will be available on Wednesdays from 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Central Time.
Each Friday (excluding Good Friday, April 10), the School of Law Admissions team brings you a sample class or relevant panels. The schedule includes:
- April 3: A panel on legal issues during the COVID-19 crisis with Professors Rob Gatter and Ana Santos Rutschman of the Center for Health Law Studies.
- (Tuesday) April 7: A panel with the Office of Career Services.
- April 17: Clinic and Experiential Opportunities with Professor Brendan Roediger. Please contact the Office of Admissions for access to the zoom.
All panels, presentations and classes will be recorded for later viewing.
If you are interested in viewing recordings of the recent Zoom presentations, including the Sample Class with Professor Christine Rollins, the COVID-19 Presentation with the Center for Health Law Studies, the Career Services Q&A and more, please contact Assistant Director of Admissions Aly Ricci at email@example.com.
While our physical home in Scott Hall is closed to the public, you can still experience a SLU LAW tour with two of our student ambassadors, Codi Cox and Joel Ocampo.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Our Admissions Office is here for you. Members of our team are available via email, Zoom and Skype for Business. The Fall 2020 SLU LAW application is available now, and there is no fee to apply. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions as you continue to navigate the law school application process.