- Degrees & Programs
Study Abroad at SLU-Madrid
• SLU-Madrid opens the study abroad experience to students in every discipline: business, engineering, health sciences, and more.
• All courses offered fulfill degree requirements toward Saint Louis University's undergraduate degrees.
• For many courses, you can choose the language of instruction: English or Spanish.
• SLU-Madrid is officially recognized by higher education authorities in Spain and accrediting bodies in the U.S. Our AACSB (business) and ABET (engineering) accreditation ensure that courses taught in Spain meet the same standards of academic rigor and excellence as those in the U.S.
SLU-Madrid offers an academic curriculum for undergraduates to study abroad for a semester, an academic year, or during the summer. Each semester, students can choose from over 200 courses, taught in English or Spanish, and more than 30 during the summer sessions.
Complete course descriptions, along with syllabi, are available online for students to review with their advisors prior to coming to Madrid. For information about specific semester offerings, see the links on our homepage or contact email@example.com.
SLU-Madrid also welcomes faculty-led programs from other universities and colleges. The visiting faculty member teaches one or two courses to his/her student group, and the students complete their schedules by enrolling in courses offered by SLU-Madrid. For more about faculty-led groups, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLU-Madrid has served as the study abroad destination for students from across the U.S. and around the world since the early 1960s. Find out whether we have hosted students from your college or university in recent years here.
For more information about studying at SLU-Madrid for a semester, a year, or a summer, contact:
- From the U.S.: Diana Hidalgo at email@example.com or 314-977-3445.
- From all other countries: SLU-Madrid’s Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 915 54 58 58.
See you in Madrid! ¡Te esperamos!
- Courses and Syllabi
- Campus Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Robert Tieken & Cristina Acosta and Amy King Visiting Student Scholarships
|Online Application for All Students,
Except Those Attending Saint Louis University
for Saint Louis University Students