Banner Self-Service and MySLU
Banner Self-Service provides access for students to:
- Billing information
- Course registration (add/drop)
- Financial aid information
- Online course evaluations
- Student records and transcript requests
You can access Banner Self-Service through mySLU.slu.edu, under the Tools tab.
The mySLU.slu.edu portal provides access to Google Apps, People Finder, Blackboard CE, Banner Self-Service, student records, employee records and more.
To log into mySLU.slu.edu, follow these steps:
- Go to mySLU.slu.edu.
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password. (Your SLU Net ID is the first part of your e-mail address before the "@slu.edu." For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com, your SLU Net ID is "jjones."
- Click on the Tools tab to find links to various applications (including Banner Self-Service, the Blackboard Learning System and Google Apps).