Document Requests and Forms
Request an Official Transcript
If you are requesting a transcript be sent to another university, you must include a contact name, the specific office, building name and the street address for the specific department. Transcripts sent to general university addresses often do not arrive at the correct office. There is no charge for this service.
- Current students should request their official transcripts in Banner Self Service.
- Alumni should complete the Transcript Request form and email it to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urgent Delivery and Fees
Transcripts are sent via standard US post and normally take two to three weeks for delivery. There is no charge for normal shipping. If you wish to have your transcript sent via courier, you must arrange for the courier company of your choice to pick up the transcript at the St. Louis campus Registrar's Office.
Request a Certificate of Enrollment
Complete the Request for Official Certificate or Letter form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Certificates are normally available for pickup within 48 hours. There is no charge for this service.
The following are links to forms for student requests and petitions.
- Address Update Form
- Apostille of the Hague Application
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Enrollment Certificate or Letter Request
- Graduation Application UG (Application for Undergraduate Degree)
- Graduation Application GR (Application for Graduate Degree)
- Major Declaration:
- Intra-University Transfer
- Petition for Complete Withdrawal
- Petition for Course Audit
- Petition for Course Extension (Incomplete)
- Petition for Course Withdrawal
- Petition for Graduation Requirement Course Substitution
- Petition for Pass/No Pass Grading Scale
- Petition for Post-Baccalaureate Course Work
- Registration / Change of Registration Form (Madrid Campus)
- Registration / Change of Registration Form (St. Louis Campus)
- Request for Leave of Absence
- Transcript Request