Document Requests and Forms
Request an Official Transcript
If you are requesting a transcript be sent to another university, you must include a contact name, the specific office, building name and the street address for the specific department. Transcripts sent to general university addresses often do not arrive at the correct office. There is no charge for this service.
- Current students should request their official transcripts in Banner Self Service.
- Alumni should complete the Transcript Request form and email it to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urgent Delivery and Fees
Transcripts are sent via standard US post and normally take two to three weeks for delivery. There is no charge for normal shipping. If you wish to have your transcript sent via courier, you must arrange for the courier company of your choice to pick up your transcript at the St. Louis campus Registrar's Office.
Request a Duplicate Diploma
Complete the Duplicate Diploma Order Form and make payment ($20) following the payment instructions below.
Request an Apostille of the Hague
Complete the Application for the Apostille of the Hague and make payment ($10 each), following the payment instructions below. If you are requesting a duplicate diploma and Apostille, you can make payment for both with the same check or wire transfer.
Request a Certificate of Enrollment
Complete the Request for Official Certificate or Letter form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Certificates are normally available for pickup within 48 hours. There is no charge for this service.
Payment Instructions for Apostilles and Duplicate Diplomas: Contact the Finance office to make payment in Madrid (email@example.com). Submit proof of payment and the corresponding form to the Madrid Registrar's Office via fax (+34 91.554.6202) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are links to forms for student requests and petitions.
- Address Update Form
- Apostille of the Hague Application
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Graduation Application UG (Application for Undergraduate Degree)
- Graduation Application GR (Application for Graduate Degree)
- Major Declaration:
- Intra-University Transfer
- Official Enrollment Certificate or Letter Request
- Petition for Complete Withdrawal
- Petition for Course Extension (Incomplete)
- Petition for Course Audit
- Petition for Pass/No Pass Grading Scale
- Petition for Post-Baccalaureate Course Work
- Petition for Graduation Requirement Course Substitution
- Registration / Change of Registration Form (Madrid Campus)
- St. Louis Campus Registration Form (St. Louis Campus)
- Request for Leave of Absence
- Transcript Request