Phone: +34 91 554 58 58 - Ext.: 275
Diego was born in Valladolid but moved to Madrid when he was 9. He has studied in six different universities (including SLU!). He has worked in college recruiting for Spanish and American universities for 20years. Diego has been part of the Admissions team since 2009.
B.A. Advertising, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO
Licenciado en Comunicación Audiovisual, Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid, Spain
Master in Business Administration, ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
Q & A with Diego
- What advice would you offer students during their college search and application processes?
Quality is not the only thing that makes universities different from each other. Don´t settle for just a good university. Look for a university that is good for you.
- What do you enjoy most about your work as an admissions counselor at Saint Louis University?
Meeting young people from all over the world and seeing them grow during their college years.
- How did you end up living and working in Madrid?
I moved to Madrid when I was 9. I consider myself a "madrileño" more than anything else.
- Where is your favorite spot on or near SLU-Madrid's Campus?
Migas (a café near campus), undoubtedly. Their salads are awesome!
- What is one thing that you always recommend to students and families that they do (entertainment, restaurant, etc.) when they come to visit Madrid?
Go hiking in the Sierra de Madrid.