May 19, 2022
COVID-19 Protocols for Summer Sessions 2022
SLU-Madrid's protocols for this summer are based on our commitment to teaching and learning as well as the health and wellbeing of our community. These protocols may change — due to government and public health regulations or due to our own commitment to keeping the campus community safe. If they change, we will let you know.
SLU-Madrid requires you to:
- Wear a face mask indoors whenever social distancing (1.5 meters) is not possible, with the exception of the cafeteria, while eating.
- Respect the requests of others to maintain social distance (1.5 meters) or to wear a face mask, indoors or outdoors, when social distancing is not possible.
- Practice hand hygiene.
- Monitor your health.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you should perform a diagnostic test, available at pharmacies. You should exercise extreme caution, reduce social interactions, wear a mask when on campus or in public, and avoid contact with vulnerable people. If you test positive for COVID-10 or have COVID-19 related concerns, please email or call:
- Students: Student Life: +34 638 763 758 – email@example.com
- Employees: Human Resources: +34 91 554 58 58 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madrid COVID-19 Information Number: +34 900 102 112
Travel restrictions and documentation requirements continue to change. Consult both the Spain Travel Health website and Spain's Ministry of Health webpage for information specific to your country of departure and for information related re-entering Spain from abroad.
Please also consult your own country's embassy or consulate in Spain. For U.S. citizens, see the Embassy's COVID-19 Information webpage, which provides links to U.S. State Department Travel advisories. Currently, this advisory is at "Level 2: Exercise Increase Caution" due to the "terrorism and civil unrest."