August 22, 2022
SLU-Madrid's COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming 2022-23 academic year are posted here.
These protocols are based on our commitment to teaching and learning as well as the health and wellbeing of our community. They may change – due to government and public health regulations or due to our own commitment to keeping the campus community safe. If they change, we will let you know.
In general, SLU-Madrid requires you to:
- Have a face mask with you at all times on campus.
- Wear your face mask if you are experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Respect the request of others to maintain social distance (1.5 meters) or to wear a face mask, indoors or outdoors, when social distancing is not possible.
- Practice hand hygiene.
- Assist with ventilation of classrooms and meeting spaces.
- Monitor your health.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you should perform a diagnostic test, available at pharmacies. You should exercise extreme caution, reduce social interactions, wear a mask when on campus or in public, and avoid contact with vulnerable people. If you test positive for COVID-19 or have related concerns, please email or call:
- Students: Student Affairs: +34 638 763 758 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees: Human Resources: +34 91 554 58 58 – email@example.com
- Madrid COVID-19 information number: +34 900 102 112