Business and Economics
The John Cook School of Business (JCSB) imparts the SLU's undergraduate business programs in accordance with Jesuit ideals of seeking truth, educating the whole person, and serving others. The JCSB's prestigious Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) allows business undergraduates to complete their degree in Madrid if they concentrate in International Business or Economics. Other concentrations can be completed by spending two to three years in Madrid, with the remainder of the studies at the Saint Louis, Missouri, campus.
Unique Features of SLU-Madrid Economics & Business Program
- We place our graduates in financial centers around the world, including New York City, Madrid, London and Dubai.
- We are able to offer students the ability to study in the center of the Spanish-speaking economic world, in one of Europe's leading financial capitals.
- Professors from other universities I speak to are envious that we have a truly multicultural environment here. The norm is that a class has a good mix of North Americans, South Americans, Europeans, Asians and Arabs. Moreover, our faculty members come from four different countries.
- We are able to offer a lot of one-on-one attention given our small class sizes.
- All students are encouraged to study at semester or year abroad. Common destinations include Japan, Korea and Brazil.
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration Concentrations offered in full in Madrid:
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration Concentrations offered jointly between the Madrid and Saint Louis campuses:
- Information Technology Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Sports Business
Bachelor of Arts Program (offered through the College of Arts and Sciences)
Find out more about Saint Louis University’s John Cook School of Business.
The John Cook School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by AACSB International -- the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the premier accrediting agency for degree programs in business.