- Aeronautics - Aviation Management Concentration
- Admission Requirements
- Major Requirements
- Sample Program of Study
- Course Information
- Courses & Syllabi
- Aeronautics - Flight Science - Global Aviation option - Professional Pilot
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science Major
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Minor
- Science and Engineering Preparation Year
- Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science Degree in Aeronautics, with a Concentration in Aviation Management and minor in Flight Science - Professional Pilot
2 years in Madrid + 2 years in St. Louis, MO, USA
SLU-Madrid, in collaboration with the Department of Aviation Science of Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology, offers the first two years of study of the four-year Bachelor of Science Degree in Aeronautics, with a Concentration in Aviation Management and minor in Flight Science - Professional Pilot. The program allows students to pursue an aviation-centered education while actively taking part in a traditional college setting. It prepares them to become well-rounded professionals who develop into leaders in their specific area of interest within the airline industry.
An Aviation Management concentration is for those students who are interested in aviation as well as business and management. The coursework provides students a strong understanding of business administration coupled with skills and knowledge specific to the aviation industry. Graduates of the concentration in Aviation Management often go on to hold management positions in airlines or lead corporate-flight offices.
One Degree on Two Campuses
All courses in Madrid are completely integrated with those offered in St. Louis. Students can complete the first two years of the program at the Madrid Campus and transfer to Parks College in St. Louis to complete the final two years. In Spain, the degree provides a foundation and skill set for graduates to transition into the international aviation market as global professionals.
Unique Features of the Program
The Aviation Management concentration is based in Madrid, Spain and St. Louis, Missouri in the United States. The first international program of its kind, it provides students with specialized knowledge of the aviation industry and a strong foundation in business administration. The Aviation Management concentration is offered to students both in person and online.
- Small class size, allowing personal attention to students by the faculty and staff.
- Hands-on experience to complement lectures throughout the curriculum.
- Excellent flight training facilities in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Students will receive a quality education in aviation science, as well as the added value of a truly international experience.
- In addition to aviation management courses, students may choose from a wide variety of classes in the arts and sciences, business and languages.
- Students also have the opportunity to gain actual flight experience and earn FAA pilots certificates and ratings by enrolling in the flight science minor.
Visit the Aviation Department at St. Louis Campus.