- Aeronautics - Aviation Management Concentration
- Aeronautics - Flight Science - Global Aviation option - Professional Pilot
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science Major
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Minor
- Science and Engineering Preparation Year
- Mechanical Engineering
3 years in Madrid + 1 year in St. Louis, MO, USA
B.S. in Computer Engineering students are introduced to a broad spectrum of courses within the discipline in addition to developing a solid foundation in the basic sciences and mathematics. The curriculum includes courses in digital systems, microprocessors, computer architecture, operating systems and electronics. These are followed by in-depth courses in specialized areas such advanced digital design, digital signal processing, integrated circuit design, computer networks and others. Our courses provide practical and theoretical knowledge that is directly applicable to industry.
What is Computer Engineering?
Computer engineering deals with all aspects of computer systems, including the fundamentals of operation and design of computers, integrated circuits, software design and robotics.
Computer Engineering Program Objectives
- Prepare students to pursue scientific and technical careers in engineering positions in industry or government.
- Prepare students to pursue continuing education through graduate studies in related engineering fields, as well as law, business or management.
- Empower students to fill the needs of society in solving technical problems using electrical and computer engineering principles, tools and practices.
- Educate students to make ethical decisions for a sustainable and responsible society.
Unique Features of the Program
- Integration of design experience into the four-year curriculum.
- Career mentoring to provide direction to students on suitable career paths.
- Laboratory work in state-of-the-art facilities including computer classrooms starting in the first year.
- Research-based senior-year design project.
- Opportunity to collaborate with faculty on research projects.
- Our graduates develop strong written and oral communication in English and Spanish.
Visit the Computer Engineering Department at St. Louis Campus.