In case of an emergency:
- Call the EU Emergency Number: 112
- Report the emergency, or incident, to the Office of Student Life during working hours at +34 915 54 58 58, extension 213 or 214, or after hours at +34 638 763 758.
Student Life staff members will respect your desire to remain anonymous when reporting an emergency or an incident. If the emergency or incident reported to Student Life requires the assistance of the police, a Student Life staff member will contact the appropriate police department.
- 24/7 EU Emergency number (police, fire, life threatening situations): 112
- 24/7 Spain's National Police: (+34) 900 100 091
- 24/7 Student Life Emergency Number: (+34) 638 763 758 (answered by the Director of Student Life)
- 24/7 Emergency/Crisis Counseling Number: (+34) 609 269 323 (on-call psychiatrist)
- Sanitas Medical Emergencies 24-Hours: +34 902 10 61 02
- Sanitas from Abroad (accepts collect calls): +34 913 45 65 84
- Poison Control: +34 91 562 04 20
- 24/7 SLU-Madrid “Hotline” (operated by Compliance Line): +(34) 900 990 011 (when prompted, enter 800 603 2869). Calls are directed to Saint Louis University’s Office of Compliance. Bias-Related Incidents will be shared with the Office of Institutional Equity & Diversity in St. Louis. Spanish Language spoken.
- 24/7 University Compliance Hotline in St. Louis: (+1) 877-525-5669 (or +1 877-525-KNOW). Bias-Related Incident reports may be submitted anonymously through the hotline. Information submitted through the University hotline will be shared with the Office of Institutional Equity & Diversity in St. Louis.
To report any other safety issues:
Contact any member of the SLU-Madrid staff to report any physical dangers on-campus (such as ice or broken lights), suspicious persons or activities or general safety concerns. The staff member will contact the appropriate team to respond immediately.