If you are a permanent student at SLU-Madrid with more than 60 credits, you may qualify to participate in an internship.
An internship allows you to test-drive a career path as you acquire real-world experience, develop your résumé and gain confidence.
If you are interested in applying for an internship at SLU-Madrid, you must meet all the requirements to apply, submit all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, and get accepted into the internship search program. The most recent internship listings can be found on Going Global on your Handshake account, and on the SLU-Madrid Career Services LinkedIn Group.
Rules and Required Documents
- For fall semesters: May 15.
- For summer sessions: April 1.
- For spring semesters: Nov. 15.
Required Work for Credit Internships and Practicums
- ARTH 4910 Art History Internship
- CMM 4910 Communication Internship
- HR 4910 Honors Program Internship
- IB 4910 International Business Internship
- INTN 4910 International Internship M01
- INTN 4910 International Internship M02
- INTN 4910 International Internship M03
- INTN 4910 International Internship M04 (English)
- ISTD 4910 International Studies
- POLS 3914 Foreign Service Internship
- POLS 3917 Research Internship
- POLS 3918 Overseas Fieldwork
- POLS 5910 Graduate Internship M01
For information about field experiences and practica in psychology, contact the Psychology Department Practicum Coordinator: Eduardo Fernández-Cruz (email@example.com)