Interested students are required to submit the following materials:
1. The enclosed Transfer Application Form.
2. A copy of the AMCAS application that led to your admission at the medical school you currently attend.
3. A letter from your Dean of Students recommending you and approving your transfer.
4. Letters of recommendation from two professors in basic sciences, such as Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, or Microbiology.
5. An official copy of your Medical College Admission Test scores.
6. Transcripts of your college record and of your first two years of work in medical school.
Transfer applicants with completed files will be reviewed by the Committee on Admissions. After this preliminary review, the applicant may be required to appear in St. Louis for a personal interview. After an applicant has been interviewed, the file is again reviewed by the committee. Transfer applicants will receive notification of the Committee's final decision.
The transfer application deadline is April 15th.
All materials should be submitted to:
Committee on Admissions
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
1402 South Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104