Goals & Mission - Center for Vaccine Development
- To educate volunteers in health promotion and infectious disease prevention.
- To conduct research in accordance with good clinical practices.
- To become a community leader and role model in research.
- To protect the rights and dignity of our volunteers.
- To help decrease the cost of health care through primary prevention of infectious disease.
The Center for Vaccine Development is a highly-motivated research team of specialized and diversified health care professionals dedicated to individuals in the St. Louis community and surrounding metropolitan area.
We promote health for the greater good of humanity through research to improve vaccinations that prevent diseases for people of all ages. The community works with us to conduct Phase I - Phase IV research studies with government and private pharmaceutical companies.