- Division of Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Letter From The Program Director
- Current Residents
- Rotation Schedule
- Didactic Curriculum
- Residency Calendar
- SLU Women In Emergency Medicine Event Series
- Resident Resources
- Resident Research
- Resident FAQ
- SLU Benefits
- Applicant Information
- About St. Louis
- Thank You from Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Research Associates Program (EMRAP)
- Emergency Medicine Student Resources
- Emergency Department Ambassador Program
- Faculty Development
Residency Program - Division of Emergency Medicine
The Emergency Medicine Residency at Saint Louis University School of Medicine teaches fundamental skills, knowledge and humanistic qualities that constitute the foundation of emergency medicine practice.
The training program is a PGY-1 through PGY-3 residency that challenges residents to achieve their best in an excellent scholarly environment. Our emergency medicine residency provides a resource of highly trained emergency physicians both regionally and nationally.
We are accredited to accept seven residents in each class from approved medical schools. All positions are to be filled by application through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Applications are submitted through ERAS.