Guidelines for Submissions
Saint Louis University's Museum of Contemporary Religious Art (MOCRA) accepts proposals for exhibitions and acquisitions. In general, exhibition schedules are set two to three years in advance. Due to limited resources and demands on staff time, we cannot guarantee that unsolicited materials will receive a prompt review, nor that a reply will be made to every proposal that is offered.
MOCRA does not have particular requirements for materials that should be sent. We recommend that you include whatever best represents you and your work.
- Please do not send any one-of-a-kind materials or items for which you do not have a duplicate.
- A CV or resume is helpful, as well as an artist’s statement.
- Images may be sent as slides, transparencies, or prints.
- We can also review digital images sent on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, as well as Quicktime, Flash and other multimedia formats.
- Please, do not e-mail any large files (> 5MB) without contacting MOCRA first.
- We cannot guarantee review of material referenced on a website.
- MOCRA will not be liable for any lost or damaged submissions, either tangible or electronic.
- MOCRA will make a good faith effort to return materials upon request, but cannot guarantee their return.
Materials should be sent to:
Museum of Contemporary Religious Art
attn: Submission of artwork
Saint Louis University
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
If you wish to have any materials returned, please enclose a suitable mailing container with sufficient postage. Otherwise, all submissions remain the property of MOCRA.
Electronic materials may be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not e-mail large files (> 5MB) without contacting MOCRA first.
Please contact MOCRA with any questions.