SLU McNair Program Seeks New Applications
The McNair Scholars Program at Saint Louis University (SLU McNair) is seeking applications from undergraduate students interested in joining the program, and will host an information session on Thursday, Oct. 2.
Funded by the US Department of Education, SLU McNair supports up to 25 high-achieving college students annually who identify as first-generation and Pell Grant-eligible, and who aspire to pursue graduate study.
The program offers one-on-one faculty mentoring, GRE preparation, paid summer internships, and a vast array of other services.
Housed at SLU, the McNair Scholars Program partners with several area universities to offer support to scholars across the St. Louis region including Fontbonne University, Harris-Stowe State University, the University of Missouri-St. Louis, Washington University in St. Louis and Webster University.
Want to Apply?
- SLU McNair welcomes applications from eligible sophomore and junior students enrolled at SLU and partnering universities.
- Interested first-year students and eligible candidates who apply after available slots have been filled may also have an opportunity for graduate school preparation.
The Gateway to McNair Scholars Program is a pre-McNair initiative which provides mentoring from graduate students as well as from current McNair Scholars.
Want more information?
- The information session for SLU McNair and the Gateway program will take place on Thursday, Oct. 2, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Room 352/353, Busch Student Center.
- Refreshments will be served.
- For any questions about the program or the information session, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the program website.