Now it’s even more affordable to earn your master’s at Saint Louis University’s School for Professional Studies (SPS). As a first-time student in our 100% online master’s program, your first three-credit course is just $250. Choose from a wide range of SPS master’s program options based on your specific career aspirations.
With eight-week terms starting six times per year, our flexible online programs are convenient for working professionals like you. We have a strong track record of helping our students find their career destinations fast, with 95% of SPS graduates working in their chosen field within six months.
First Class Only $250*
- We believe your master’s degree is worth the investment, so SLU is contributing to the investment you’re making in yourself by offering your first three-credit course for just $250.
- Establish a locked-in tuition rate if you start next fall and complete your program
in three years.
- No application fee and GMAT/GRE scores are optional for summer 2021 admission.
- Start working toward your degree when the time is right for you, with new terms beginning in January, May and August.
- Enjoy free, unlimited 30-day access to our career-skill courses on project management,
change management, data analytics foundations, leadership and more.
More Scholarship Opportunities
- Beyond our $250 first course offer, all applicants are considered for merit scholarships of up to $15,000 based on previous academic performance and work experience.
- You may be eligible for competitive donor scholarships awarded based on community service, entrepreneurship, diversity and inclusion, and more.
- If you receive tuition benefits from an employer, you can opt to defer your tuition balance to the end of the semester and pay when you are reimbursed by your company.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
*Offer available to new students admitted to and enrolling in Saint Louis University’s School for Professional Studies. Offer not available to SLU employees.