The Billiken Parent and Family Association — of which you are automatically a member — will keep you up to date about events and issues that may impact your student's experience at Saint Louis University. Together, we’ll support them from the first day to graduation day.
The Billiken Parent and Family Association’s mission is to inform and involve parents to facilitate student success in achieving their goals and the University in achieving its mission, all toward a higher purpose and a greater good.
The goals of the BPFA shall be:
- Enhance communication between the University and the families of Saint Louis University students.
- Present to the University family perspectives on the student and family experience at Saint Louis University.
- Engage families in activities that promote the University and enrich students’ educational development and the collegiate experience.
- Develop the family community as a resource for the University.
- Assist the University administration in identifying and encouraging parents, families and others to support the mission of the University.
Billiken Parent and Family Association Executive Board
The Billiken Parent and Family Association executive board is designed for parents and families who want a closer connection to the University. The board helps to shape parent and family programs at SLU. It plans and hosts events to help parents and families connect to the University and each other. And it serves as an advisory board to the University on parent and family topics and needs.
Meet the Members of the BPFA Executive Board
Joining the Billiken Parent and Family Association
If you are not ready to apply for the executive board, you can still receive regular email updates about events and issues that may impact your student’s experience, including upcoming deadlines and important dates.
If you are a parent listed on a student’s admission application, you are automatically part of the Billiken Parent and Family Association. Membership is free; no commitments are required.
Join our Facebook Group (Be Sure to Answer the Membership Questions)
You’ll also have the chance to connect with other Billiken Parent and Family Association members at Homecoming and Family Weekend, Fall Welcome events, Family Trivia Night and the Family Basketball Game, just to name a few.
Parents and families are a vital part of SLU’s community. We benefit from your energy and your commitment to student success. We look forward to a partnership with you that lasts beyond your student's academic career.