PASE - Using Young Hall For Surgical Training
Each year, more than 2,200 health care professionals attend practice labs, practical workshops and CME workshops through Saint Louis University's Practical Anatomy and Surgical Education.
In addition to the advanced surgical training offered at PASE in the form of continuing medical education for physicians, local and national medical organizations can use our interactive lab facilities for research, development and training. At 105,000 square feet, Young Hall offers space for surgical education, bioskills labs, on-site catering, and more.
Highlights of PASE's facility include:
- A 4,000 square-foot laboratory.
- State-of-the-art surgical procedures lab with 26 surgical workstations.
- A 400-seat auditorium.
- State-of-the-art video conferencing.
- Master station surgical microscope with 3-D projection.
- A dining/exhibit hall (accommodates 120 seated).
- Distance learning suite.