Rhonda BeLue, Ph.D.
Professor, Department Chair Health Management Policy
College for Public Health and Social Justice
Co-director of the CPHSJ Diversity, Equity and Inclusion office
CPHSJ Diversity, Equity and Inclusion office
Population Health Management
Ph.D., Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University
Health equity; Mental health services utilization among diverse children and families, non communicable disease management in the African diaspora, organizational development in safetynet organizations.
Labs and Facilities
Safetynet Healthcare, Advocacy, Research and Policy (SHARP) collective
Publications and Media Placements
BeLue R., Wirth L, Stoermer A. The Community Analytics Academy Pilot: A Community-Academic Partnership for Building Community Analytic Capacity in Safetynet Healthcare settings. In press.
BeLue R, NDao F, McClure S, Alexander S, Walker The Role of Social Issues on Food Procurement among Corner Store Owners and Shoppers. Ecol Food Nutr. 2019 Sep 2:1-12
- BeLue R, Davis T, Dix M. Social Determinants of Health: Health Promotion for Diverse Populations. Chapter in Population Health Management for Health Professionals: Strategies, Tools, Applications and Outcomes (Forthcoming) (Hewitt et al)
Honors and Awards
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Society for the Analysis of African American Public Health Issues
- National Association of Health Services Administrators
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration
Community Work and Service
- Grant writer and Company Member- Afriky Lolo - West African Dance Company
- Board Member: Restore St Louis Health Connection, 2019-present
- Board Member of St. Louis City Health Department, 2017-present
- Coordinating Committee: Better Family Life, Black Dance USA - 2019
- Women’s Leadership Circle: Boys and Girls Club, 2018 -present
- Trainer for Tree Center Equity and Policy Training-University of New Mexico
- Voter registration with the Drifters Inc.