Sabrina W. Tyuse, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Associate Professor; Social Work
College for Public Health and Social Justice
Bachelor of Science in social work
Family Policy; Human Behavior and the Social Environment; Social Policy; Research Ethics
- Ph.D., Sociology and Social Work, University of Michigan
- M.S.W., Saint Louis University
- M.A., Sociology, University of Michigan
- B.A., Sociology, Xavier University of Louisiana
Social welfare policies; family policies; mental illness and the criminal justice system.
Publications and Media Placements
- Tahir, S., Tyuse, S.W., & Vaughn, M. G. (2014). Gender disparity in Civic Engagement
among former offenders in the U.S. population. American Journal of Criminal Justice.
- Tyuse, S.W. (2012). A Crisis Intervention Team Program: Four-Year Outcomes. Social Work in Mental Health, 10(6), 464-477.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Empower Missouri
- Crisis Intervention Team Coordinating Council, St. Louis County
Community Work and Service
- St. Peter Claver Scholarship Committee