- Employer Education Opportunities
Corporate and Employer Partnerships with SLU
Saint Louis University offers customized educational and career training for your organization
As you can imagine, returning to college and balancing the demands of family, career and school is a challenge. At SLU, we have made it a priority to give students convenient and flexible scheduling options by offering online and evening classes. Our faculty are working professionals who bring their experience to the classroom and make sure that courses provide relevant knowledge and skills.
This area of the School for Professional Studies website is designed to be a resource for your company as you look to provide employees with opportunities for professional development and personal growth. We have many options available and are always willing to work together to create a custom plan for your organization's needs.
Our most popular partnership programs include:
- Online or on-site RN to BSN programs
- Pathway to College
- Bachelor's Bridge Series
- Organizational Studies Degree
At Saint Louis University, we're here as an educational resource and partner. We can:
- Send you information about our programs and coursework to display and distribute
- Set up an on-site information table in a high-traffic area with one of our admissions representatives to distribute information and field questions
- Provide an on-site presentation to a group of your employees about the programs and coursework that's available to them at SLU
- Create a customized professional development program that can be offered online to employees anywhere in the world, on site or at our campuses
For more information or to begin exploring the best options for your organization, please contact:
|Lana Kelly, M.A.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Saint Louis University
School for Professional Studies