- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care ethics
- Center for sustainability
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Center for Outcomes Research
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
International Academic Programs
The global environment is undergoing profound transformations. These transformations are so important that current student and future leaders need to embrace and understand in a fundamental way if they are to make sound professional and personal choices.
Within this context, Saint Louis University offers academic programs and activities designed to raise the professional and international knowledge and further the international competitiveness of our students and academic community.
"Our international programs have reached new heights as evidenced by the rankings in the 2011 U.S. News & World Report 'America's Best Colleges.' For instance, U.S. News gave SLU high marks to the undergraduate program (No. 12) and graduate program (No. 17) in international business. We are also the first U.S. institution to be recognized by Spain's higher education accreditation authority as an official foreign university.."
Ellen Harshman, Ph.D.,J.D. Interim Vice President, Frost Campus
In addition to global content that is already embedded in our existing curriculums, we offer globally-oriented courses across all of our academic programs. Please click below on the college or school of interest for details.