To confirm/accept/decline your Financial Aid awards, you must log in to mySLU, Saint Louis University's online information portal. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid award.
If you have never logged in to your mySLU portal, visit our Accessing the mySLU Portal page for instructions.
To Access and Confirm Your Award:
- Log into mySLU portal using your SLUNet ID and password.
- Click on the Student tab at the top.
- Select Financial Aid Awards from the Student Financial Services section.
- Select Aid Year 2015-2016 from the drop-down box, and click Submit. Note, if you are accepting aid for the Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 semester, select Aid Year 2014-2015 from the drop-down box, and click Submit.
- Click on each tab to review important information. NOTE: You must read the terms and conditions of your financial aid award prior to reviewing/accepting your financial aid. You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab to review and accept or decline your award.
- Choose to accept the full amount, accept a partial amount or decline an amount for each component of your financial aid award.
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click Accept Full Amount All Awards.
- To accept a partial amount of an award, indicate that choice in the Award Decision dropdown box, type the desired amount in the Accept Partial Award box and click Submit Decision.
- To decline an award, indicate that choice in the Award Decision dropdown box and click Submit Decision.
PLEASE NOTE: If you accept a student loan as part of your financial aid award, you also may be required to complete a Master Promissory Note (an agreement between a borrower and lender). For more information regarding loans, click here.
If your username or password doesn't work:
If you are having problems with your username and/or password, please call the ITS Customer Service Center at 314-977-4000, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please have your SLU ID number ready when you call so the assistant can verify your identity.