- Pay Your Bill/Payment Plans
Saint Louis University students access the Payment Suite through the mySLU web portal.
- Log in to mySLU at mySLU.slu.edu using your SLU Net ID and password
- Click on the 'Tools' tab
- Click on Payment Suite icon
To enroll in a payment plan, select the "Payment Plans" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite. You may enroll in a payment plan for the Fall 2016 semester beginning in mid-July 2016.
Make a Payment:
To make a payment, select the "Payments" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite.
Add an authorized user:
To make or add an authorized user, select the "Authorized User" tab at the top once you have entered the Payment Suite.
Authorized User Access:
Students may establish authorized users such as parents, guardians and other third parties to access their student account and E-Bill independently of mySLU and Banner Self-Service.
- Obtain your Password - Your password will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the student who registered you as an authorized user.
- Access the Bill Payment Suite - Visit https://billpay.slu.edu and log in using your e-mail address and password. Once there, you may view the student's E-Bill, make payments or enroll in a payment plan.