- Assessment of Student Learning
- University-Level Assessment: Undergraduate
- University-Level Assessment: Graduate/Professional
- Program-Level Assessment
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care Ethics
- Center for Outcomes Research
- Center for Sustainability
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College for Public Health and Social Justice
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Cook School of Business
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Office of the Provost
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Education
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
All SLU programs - majors, minors, and core curricula - are to undergo continuous, on-going assessment of their learning outcomes. Assessment data should be collected and reviewed regularly. Programs submit their most recent plans and annual reports to the Office of Academic Affairs, which are posted here. They are organized by the associated college/school/center.
Click on the appropriate school/college/center (to the left of your screen) to bring up a list of the most recent plan and report on file by degree/program.
Please contact Kathleen Thatcher, University Assessment Coordinator, for questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314-977-4189.