The Women's Commission of Saint Louis University serves to promote the interests, issues and concerns of the women at the University. Its purpose is to educate, enrich and empower the women of Saint Louis University through:
- Sponsoring programs and events designed to heighten awareness of relevant women's issues.
- Communicating information about issues and opportunities for women at SLU.
- Connecting women with opportunities to foster their personal and professional development.
- Recognizing outstanding contributions of Saint Louis University women.
- Women of SLU are considered members of the Women's Commission as soon as they join the University community.
UPDATED: Women's Commission By-Laws
Send your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org