- YWCA Leader Award
- YWCA Leader Lunch Honorees 1984 – 2016
- Saint Louis University's 2005 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2006 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2007 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2008 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2009 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2010 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2011 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2012 YWCA Leader Awards
- Saint Louis University's 2013 YWCA Leader Awards
Saint Louis University's 2009 YWCA Leader Awards
Since 1984, Saint Louis University has nominated a select group of women of achievement in the university community, and honored their contributions by inviting them to participate in the annual YWCA Leader Luncheon. This event celebrates leaders in the workplace from all over the city of St. Louis.
This year’s Leader Lunch was held Thursday, December 3, 2009 at the Millennium Hotel in Downtown St. Louis. SLU participated in the program by honoring eight women from across the University who have contributed to the growth and enrichment of the University community as well as the greater community. These women exhibit a high level of achievement, demonstrate significant professional growth and leadership and produce valuable contributions to the University and beyond. Please join us in congratulating them on this honor.
The 2009 honorees are:
- Laurel Boone, J.D.
Associate Professor, John Cook School of Business
- Sister Jeannine DeClue, O.P.
Campus Minister, Mission and Ministry
- Susan Fanale
Director of Undergraduate Initiatives, Student Development
- Sharon Frey, M.D.
Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine
- Jenin Harris
Assistant Professor, School of Public Health
- Dr. Teri Murray, Ph.D
Dean, School of Nursing
- Kim Reitter, Ed.D
Director of Career Services, Student Development
- Jamie Schmid
Librarian, Pius XII Library
The Women’s Commission thanks all who nominated exemplary University women for this year’s YWCA Leader award!
About the Women’s Commission:
The Women's Commission serves as a resource for faculty, staff, students and administrators at Saint Louis University.
Interested in receiving Women's Commission e-mails? E-mail email@example.com with the subject "listserv add [your email address]."
Send your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org