- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Clinical Information Systems
- How to Request an ITS Project
- Project Process Framework and Templates
- ITS Project Roadmap
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
GE Centricity Business
SLUCare, the physicians of Saint Louis University, uses GE Centricity Business as its core practice management system, which consists of scheduling, billing and collections applications for more than 400 users. Written in MUMPS programming language and running on InterSystems Cache, GE is a leading provider of software, services, and technologies for all healthcare provider organizations.
Physicians or staff seeking information on GE support should contact the SLUCare Service Desk at 314-977-4000 (option 4) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physicians or staff seeking information on GE training or access should contact Kathy Vogt, senior manager of Billing Operations, Training & QA at 314-977-6815.