Admission to the College for Public Health & Social Justice
The College for Public Health & Social Justice takes pride in the personalized attention you'll receive as a student here. And SLU's unique Jesuit tradition means that you are not limited to the boundaries of the campus.
You will be part of an exceptional and action-oriented learning community, developing strategies for improving the health of populations. You will collaborate with world class professors and SLU's numerous practice partners, applying what you learn in the classroom to work in communities around town, the country and the globe.
Whether you are looking to pursue an undergraduate, master's or doctoral degree, or seeking professional development through a certificate program, the College for Public Health & Social Justice provides each of our students with a world-class education.
We know you have options, these are the reasons we think you'll find SLU an exciting place to consider for your studies:
- Smaller class sizes, affordable Midwest living and a friendly culture for more personalized learning
- Individualized faculty advisement and professional career counseling services from committed staff members and alumni contacts
- Nationally recognized competencies-based programs to assure that you master the skills, knowledge and abilities to lead tomorrow's health care system
- Hands-on research and practice opportunities with faculty and in the community
- An emphasis on educating "systems thinkers" who will lead and fix our health care system
- Outstanding national alumni network and internship preceptors aimed at building a lifelong community
- Exceptionally energetic student organizations, a diverse student body, and a vibrant urban environment
We hope that you will have a chance to visit SLU - perhaps for one of our open houses -- to see firsthand how our welcoming environment fosters an exceptional learning community.Please take a moment to review our:
- Degrees & Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- SLU Undergraduate Admission
- SLU Graduate Admission
For more information or to schedule a visit:
Kristi S. Richter, MSW, LCSW
Beth Schwaab, MPH
Kevin Syberg, DrPH, MPH