Saint Louis University’s Department of Language, Literatures and Cultures is lead
by prominent scholars who study the works, peoples and cultures of the world.
Classics, Ancient Greek and Latin
Latin American Studies
- Sheri Anderson-Gutiérrez, Ph.D.
- Olga Arbeláez, Ph.D.
- Sarah Bauer, M.A. M.E.D.
- Elsy Cardona, Ph.D.
- Christina García, Ph.D.
- Paul Garcia, Ph.D., Emeritus
- Julia Lieberman, Ph.D.
- Óscar López, Ph.D.
- Germán Lorenzo-Ayala, M.A.
- Kelly Lovejoy Ph.D.
- Ana Montero, Ph.D.
- Nil Santiáñez, Ph.D.
- Amy Wright, Ph.D.
- Hillary Birdsong, adjunct faculty
- Dina Fachin, adjunct faculty
- Maria Grignola, adjunct faculty
- Kristina Knudsen-Galindo, adjunct faculty
- Violeta Martinez Morones, adjunct faculty
- Russell Tallant, adjunct faculty
- Angela Blash, graduate assistant
- Allison Claudson, graduate assistant
- Lillian Jones, graduate assistant
- Brittany Kinealy, graduate assistant