Jill E. Burkemper, PhD
- With Elmers, C (2012). "The Joint Commission/OSHA Compliance Course: Ethics in Health Care," MC Strategies Learning Management System.
- "Review of Nursing Ethics in Everyday Practice." Doody's Review Service (on-line). (June 15, 2012).
- "The Ethical Responsibility of the Nurse Leader." In Grohar-Murray, M.E. and Langan, J.C., Leadership and Management in Nursing (4th Edition), Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson, 2011.
- With DuBois, J.M., Lavin, M.A., Meyer, G.A., McSweeney, M. "Ethics Education in MSN Programs: A Study of National Trends." Nursing Education Perspectives, vol. 28, no. 1 (2007).
- "God's Dominion and the Wrongness of Killing," Health Care Ethics USA, vol. 10, no. 3 (2002).
- With DuBois, J.M. "Ethics Education in U.S. Medical Schools: A Study of Syllabi," Academic Medicine, vol. 77, no. 5 (May 2002).
- With DuBois, JM, Voss, K. "Research Ethics in Medical Education: An Analysis of Syllabi," In: Steneck NH, Scheetz MD (Eds), Research on Research Integrity. Proceedings of the First Research Conference on Research Integrity; 2000 Nov 18-20 (Bethesda, Maryland: Office of Research Integrity, Department of Health and Human Services; 2001).
- "Patient Authorization Cannot Justify Physician-Assisted Suicide," Health Care Ethics USA, vol. 8, no. 3 (Fall, 2000).
- "Dying with Dignity, Crying for Clarity," Health Care Ethics USA, vol. 8, no. 1 (Winter 2000): 7-8.