The faculty of the Albert Gnaegi Center for Health Care Ethics at Saint Louis University hold the highest degrees attainable in law, medicine, philosophy, psychology and theology. Affiliated faculty additionally hold degrees in health care ethics, public health and research methodology.
- Jeffrey P. Bishop, M.D., Ph.D.
- Harold Braswell, Ph.D.
- Jill E. Burkemper, Ph.D.
- Jason Eberl, Ph.D.
- Kimbell Kornu, M.D. Ph.D.
- Erica K. Salter, Ph.D.
- Stephanie Solomon Cargill, Ph.D.
- Carl Griffin Trotter, M.D., Ph.D.
- Tobias Winright, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Quiros, Ph.D.
- Kyle Karches, M.D., Doctoral Candidate
Affiliated faculty hold degrees in health care ethics, public health and research methodology.