On-Campus Job Instructions
Follow these instructions to apply to campus jobs through CareerLink.
*For Federal Work-Study and non Federal Work-Study positions
- Log onto CareerLink at http://slu-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Complete your profile if you have not done so
- Click "View Document Library" under "quicklinks" on your homepage
- Open, fill out and save the "On-Campus Job Application" form to your desktop
- Click on your "Resumes & Documents" tab
- Scroll to the bottom and select the "Add New" button in your "Approved Documents" tab
- Label it "On Campus App" and select "Resume" as the Document Type. Upload your form from your desktop
- Your document must be approved during normal office hours (M-Th 8:30-5:30, Fri 8:30-5:00). Once approved, you may use it to apply for on-campus jobs
- Click "Search Jobs" tab on the blue toolbar from your homepage
- In the "Position Type" field, select either "On-Campus Federal Work Study" or "On-Campus Non Federal Work Study" and then Search
- Find a position you are interested in, click on the job title to open it
- Read the position and apply on the right under the "How To Apply." Select your application and "Submit"
You will be notified by the department via email or phone if you are selected. However, stop by the department in person or contact the department if you have not heard back from them after the application deadline has passed.
If you are having difficulties with the system, feel free to call or e-mail
Website & Database Coordinator