John M. Taylor, Ph.D.
School of Nursing
Applied Univariate Analysis, Multivariate Statistics in Nursing Research, Measurement of Nursing Variable
- B.S., Psychology, Western Illinois University
- M.S., Community Counseling, Western Illinois University
- M.S., Experimental Psychology, Western Illinois University
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, University of Missouri - Columbia
Dr. Taylor's primary research interests are in modern measurement techniques. His current research agenda emphasizes the application of measurement invariance tests in the assessment of instruments used in the clinical care of mental health care patients.
Publications and Media Placements
- Taylor, J. M. (2015). Psychometric analysis of the Ten-Item Perceived Stress Scale. Psychological assessment, 27, 90-101.