Saint Louis University's Office of Student Financial Services is your most important resource for financial assistance. The office can be reached
by phone at 314-977-2350.
The application deadline for undergraduate and graduate nursing scholarships is in
June unless otherwise listed.
April 20, 2018: The School of Nursing has updated the scholarship application process.
SON specific scholarship applications will be automatically submitted to the School
of Nursing on the students behalf through the Scholarship Suite in the mySLU portal
based on information provided through Banner Self-Service. A limited amount of scholarship
options have additional questions that must be manually answered so we encourage
students to review the Scholarship Suite.
As this is a new process for the 2018-2019 academic year, we encourage students to
still submit a paper general undergraduate/graduate scholarship application to ensure
we have a back-up option for unexpected technical issues.
Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
*The general undergraduate and accelerated scholarship applications listed above cover
multiple scholarship funds which include the:
- Viola Beckmann Scholarship
- Rita Kerlin Benning Memorial Scholarship
- Rev. Edward Filipiak Scholarship
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary Endowed Scholarship
- Joan Hrubetz Honorary Scholarship
- Margaret C. Michelson Scholarship for Nursing Students
- Med-Sense Guaranteed Association Scholarship
- Alice O'Leary and Ann O'Leary Triska Scholarship
- School of Nursing Scholarship Program
Graduate Nursing Scholarships
Applying for a Scholarship
Please keep the following in mind as you apply through the School of Nursing:
- Validate your eligibility before completing the application.
- Applications must be entirely completed for consideration. Any missing information,
specifically GPA, will disqualify you from the scholarship review process.
- Preferential consideration will be given to School of Nursing sophomores, juniors
- Except when the application deadline is earlier, please submit scholarship applications
after the spring semester to ensure we have your most current GPA.
- Mail scholarship applications to:
Saint Louis University School of Nursing
Attn: Scott Ragsdale
3525 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO 63104
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Scott Ragsdale at 314-977-8995 or email@example.com with any questions.