Below are commonly used forms and agreements related to technology transfer and industry
engagement activities. If you don’t see what you are looking for listed, please contact
us at email@example.com or at 314-925-3042.
- Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA): A contract that governs the relationship between SLU
and a sponsor regarding the performance of clinical research.
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA): Also referred to as a non-disclosure agreement
(NDA), CDAs allow SLU faculty and staff to exchange confidential information with
outside third parties under obligations to protect and preserve the confidentiality
of the information.
- Data Use Agreement (DUA): A contract that governs the transfer of research data between
two or more organizations.
- Exclusive License Agreement (ELA): A contract that grants exclusive rights to a company
or other outside third party to use SLU intellectual property in a defined field of
- Intellectual Property Disclosure Form: A form used by SLU researchers and innovators
to officially notify the university of a potential invention or research discovery
to which SLU may be entitled to claim as intelletcual property.
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA): A contract that governs the transfer of tangible
research material between organizations.
- Sponsored Research Agreement (SRA): A contract between SLU and a sponsor for the purposes
of funding and conducting non-clinical research at the university.
- Standard Services Agreement (SSA): A type of fee-for-service agreement that governs
the provision of non-research services for or by an outside third party.