- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Campus Pack
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Information for Department Chairs and Deans
- Information for Faculty
- Information for Students
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Accessing the Course Evaluation Status
When a department chair has selected a course to use the SurveyDIG online course evaluation form, the instructor has access to the Course Evaluation Status page in Banner Self-Service. Faculty can use the Course Evaluation Status page to view information about the status of the online evaluations for a course. The Course Evaluation Status page displays:
The evaluation period when the online course evaluation link is available to students registered for the course.
The date when the Course Evaluation Report and results will be available to the instructor (one day after the due date for final grades).
Please note: The evaluation report is not available for all courses. In these cases, the message "Evaluation Report is not available for this course." will display instead.
The number of students who have completed the online evaluation form.
The percentage of students who have completed the online evaluation form (of the total number of students enrolled).
- The list of students who have submitted the course evaluation followed by the list of students who have not yet completed the evaluation.
The information on the Course Evaluation Status page is updated each time you open the page. To access the Course Evaluation Status page log in to mySLU to access the Faculty Detail Schedule page in Banner Self-Service.
To learn more, download these step-by-step instructions on Accessing the Course Evaluation Status page.
- The link to the Course Evaluation Status page is available only after the department chair has selected the course to use the online course evaluation form. The department chair can select a course up to one day before the start of the evaluation period.
- Cross-listed courses: Even though a course is combined as cross-listed, each individual course within a given cross-list set will be set up independently to utilize or not utilize the online course evaluation tool. Check the Course Evaluation Status page for each course to see which courses are set up to use the online evaluation.
- In general, the course evaluation period is based on the start of finals week. The course evaluation period begins 11 days prior to the start of final exams. Students can only submit the evaluation form once during the evaluation period.
For example, for most Spring 2012 courses the evaluation period begins April 28, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. and concludes on May 8, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CST.