Welcome to Saint Louis University!
Let us be the first to congratulate you. You’re on your way to becoming a Billiken! There are a few steps to take to confirm your enrollment.
- Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID.
- Log in to your SLU email account.
- Submit your enrollment deposit.
- Submit your housing contract.
- Register for SLU 101 Summer Orientation.
- Accept the terms and conditions of your financial aid award.
- Accept/decline your financial aid award.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (if you have accepted loans).
- Complete SLU's New Student Survey.
- Make arrangements for paying your remaining balance.
- Submit your health forms.
- Enroll in or waive your student health insurance.
- Submit your final high school transcript and official ACT or SAT scores.
You can complete many of these tasks in your mySLU account. Your personalized SLU Net ID and password are included in your admission packet.
If you are an international student, there are a few additional steps, which our Office of International Services can help you with. Questions? Your admission counselor is still here for you, or email email@example.com.
Prepare for Life on Campus
See You Soon: Admitted Student Events, SLU 101 & Fall Welcome
We can't wait to see you back on campus! Admitted student events are a fantastic way to get an in-depth look at SLU. Stay a few hours, or even overnight.
Already deposited for fall? Start meeting new friends at SLU 101. Registration for our summer welcome starts March 4 and sessions begin in June. This two-day event is where you'll register for classes, learn about SLU's services and so much more.
Next it is time to start thinking about move-in, and beyond! SLU's 2019 Fall Welcome starts in August. The full schedule is available on SLU's app, which is available in the Google Play and App Store, by mid-summer.
Once you are here, keep your eyes out for Oriflamme members in orange who will help you through your first day and many fun Fall Welcome events.