Welcome to Saint Louis University
Let us be the first to congratulate you. You're on your way to becoming a Billiken! There are a few steps to take to confirm your enrollment.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and Banner ID.
- Your initial password is capital I, lowercase d, plus the last six digits of your Banner ID. So if your Banner ID were 123456789, your initial password would be Id456789.
For additional assistance, watch a step-by-step video.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you’ll need to pay a $450 enrollment deposit. This secures your place in the freshman class and should be submitted when you have decided to attend SLU. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing contract. The new student housing contract opens on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Register for SLU 101 Orientation. SLU 101 Orientation registration opens on March 1, 2021.
- For need-based financial assistance, visit fafsa.gov by Feb. 1, 2021, for priority consideration.
- SLU’s FAFSA school code is 002506.
- Before you file the FAFSA, you and your parent(s) should visit fsaid.ed.gov to create separate IDs and passwords. This will allow you to sign the FAFSA electronically and ensure that your information is processed more quickly.
- If your FAFSA is received by the Feb. 1 priority deadline, your total financial aid package, which includes both merit-based and need-based awards, will be sent to you in February.
- Click here for more information about Applying for Financial Aid
Explore and Interact
Discover the many ways we're bringing the SLU experience to you. From a variety of tour options to presentations and programs, current student chats and customizable content just for you, we invite you to explore these resources to engage with the Billiken community.