Information for New Billikens
Welcome to Saint Louis University. Let us be the first to congratulate you. You're on your way to becoming a Billiken! If you will be attending our main campus in St. Louis, Missouri, read on. If you are attending SLU-Madrid, you'll need to review information specific to our students in Spain.
The mySLU portal serves as a comprehensive online resource for our admitted students. As a new Billiken, you can use mySLU to submit your enrollment deposit, apply for housing and see important due dates.
1. Follow these step-by-step instructions to set up your SLU Net ID.
2. You will log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and SLU Net ID password. 1818 students: If you've previously logged in to mySLU or paid for classes, use the same password.
Need help? ITS is available by phone weekdays at 314-977-4000.
To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you’ll need to pay an enrollment deposit. (For SLU-Madrid students, this is called a confirmation fee.) This secures your place in the freshman class and should be submitted when you have decided to attend SLU. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
Stay in Touch
- SLU Email: Be sure to log in to your @slu.edu address regularly for important reminders and updates from us.
- If you applied to SLU using your high school email address, please contact your admission counselor before your high school email account becomes inactive (by May 15) with an alternative email address.
Complete Placement Testing
- Make sure to take your placement testing as soon as possible (no later than May 15).
Tell Us Your Housing Preferences
- Complete your housing contract through mySLU. You must submit your enrollment deposit in order to start your housing contract. You will receive access after your enrollment deposit has been processed which usually takes 24-48 hours. Considering theme housing? Complete your Learning Community or theme housing contract.
Get Ready for SLU101
- Register for SLU 101 Summer Orientation.
- Students currently living overseas are not required to attend SLU 101 Summer Orientation.
Get Your SLU ID
- Submit your photo for your SLU ID. Be on the lookout for an email, sent to your SLU email account, in late spring that will share information on how to submit your photo online for your SLU ID. View SLU ID photo guidelines.
Invest in Your Future
- Accept the terms and conditions of your financial aid offer.
- Accept or decline your financial aid offer.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note if you accepted loans.
- Make arrangements to pay your final account balance. First payment is due Aug. 3
See How Your Credits Transfer
- See how your AP, IB or CLEP credits will transfer to SLU.
- See how your dual enrollment and other college credits will transfer to SLU.
- Final high school and/or college transcripts must be submitted no later than Aug. 1. Transcripts can be mailed to the Office of Admission or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.