Welcome to Saint Louis University
Let us be the first to congratulate you. You're on your way to becoming a Billiken! There are a few steps to take to confirm your enrollment.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and SLU Net ID password.
1818 students: If you've previously logged in to mySLU or paid for classes, use the same password.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you’ll need to pay a $450 enrollment deposit ($200 for commuter students). This secures your place in the freshman class and should be submitted when you have decided to attend SLU. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing contract through mySLU. Considering theme housing? Complete your Learning Community or theme housing contract.
- Register for SLU 101 Summer Orientation.
- English and math placement tests are required of all incoming students. You must complete your English and math placement tests at least seven days prior to your SLU 101 session. Results of your placement tests will be used by your academic advisor to help you register for fall classes. You will meet with your academic advisor after you attend SLU 101. For a step-by-step video on accessing your English placement test, click here. For a step-by-step video on accessing your math placement tests, click here.
- Submit your photo for your SLU ID. Be on the lookout for an email, sent to your SLU email account, in late spring that will share information on how to submit your photo online for your SLU ID. View SLU ID photo guidelines.
- For need-based financial assistance, complete and file the FAFSA. SLU’s FAFSA school code is 002506. For additional information regarding the FAFSA, visit here.
- Once SLU receives your FAFSA, we will assemble a financial aid package for each admitted student. New students will be notified of their package by mid-March. Click here to view a sample financial aid package.
- For an overview of how to review your financial aid package, view a recording of our Understanding Your SLU Financial Aid Award presentation or meet one-on-one with an admission counselor to discuss your financial aid package in detail. Please note: These options are for first-year students living within the U.S. If you are an international student living outside of the U.S. or a transfer student, contact your admission counselor.
- Review and accept or decline your package through mySLU and navigate to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid package. For additional information about accessing your financial aid package, visit here.
- Submit any outstanding documents as indicated within the "Financial Aid Requirements" section in the student tab of your mySLU account.
- Are you accepting loans? Complete your Master Promissory Note and loan entrance counseling at studentaid.gov.
If you experience any issues accessing your mySLU account, call us at 314-977-4000 — press option 1 and then option 2 to get help.
If you experience any issues accessing Payment Suite once you're in your mySLU account, send us an email at email@example.com.
Explore and Interact
Discover the many ways we're bringing the SLU experience to you. From a variety of tour options to presentations and programs, current student chats and customizable content just for you, we invite you to explore these resources to engage with the Billiken community.
Show Your SLU Spirit
From us to you — enjoy these digital downloads as you prepare to become a Billiken!
Download SLU wallpaper for your laptop!