Welcome, New Billikens
Congratulations on your admission to Saint Louis University! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Billiken family. This page serves as a comprehensive checklist of your next steps as an admitted student. Please use it as a reference and contact your admission counselor with any questions.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and SLU Net ID password.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you'll need to submit your $500 enrollment deposit. (Students enrolling for spring 2022 is $450 for on-campus residents and $200 for commuters.) Your enrollment deposit secures your place at the University and should be submitted once you have decided to attend SLU. Course registration and academic advising cannot be scheduled until the enrollment deposit has been received. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing contract. Students within their first four semesters of college are required to live on campus. This includes students who have attended another college or university for fewer than four semesters. The new student housing contract opens on Feb. 1 for students beginning in the fall and Oct. 1 for students beginning in the spring.
- Register for SLU 101 Transfer Orientation. Attendance is expected of all incoming transfer students. To register, go to myslu.slu.edu, click on the tools tab and on the SLU 101 Orientation icon. SLU 101 Orientation registration opens on March 1 for Summer/Fall students and Nov. 1 for Spring students.
- Submit your photo for your SLU ID. Be on the lookout for an email sent to your SLU account for instructions on how to submit your photo online. View SLU ID photo guidelines.
- For need-based financial assistance, complete and file the FAFSA. SLU’s FAFSA school code is 002506. For additional information regarding the FAFSA, visit here.
- Once SLU receives your FAFSA, we will assemble a financial aid package for each admitted student. Click here to view a sample financial aid package.
- For an overview of how to review your financial aid package, view a recording of our Understanding Your SLU Financial Aid Award presentation or meet one-on-one with an admission counselor to discuss your financial aid package in detail.
- Review and accept or decline your package through mySLU and navigate to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid package. For additional information about accessing your financial aid package, visit here.
- Submit any outstanding documents as indicated within the "Financial Aid Requirements" section in the student tab of your mySLU account.
- Are you accepting loans? Complete your Master Promissory Note and loan entrance counseling at studentaid.gov.