Welcome, New Billikens
Welcome to Saint Louis University! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Billiken family. This page serves as a comprehensive checklist of your next steps as an admitted student. Please use it as a reference and contact your admission counselor with any questions.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and Banner ID.
- Your initial password is capital I, lowercase d, plus the last six digits of your Banner ID. So if your Banner ID were 123456789, your initial password would be Id456789.
For additional assistance, watch a step-by-step video.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you'll need to submit your enrollment deposit. The deposit is $450 for on-campus residents and $200 for commuters. Your enrollment deposit secures your place at the University and should be submitted once you have decided to attend SLU. Course registration and academic advising cannot be scheduled until the enrollment deposit has been received. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing contract. Students within their first four semesters of college are required to live on campus. This includes students who have attended another college or university for fewer than four semesters. The new student housing contract opens on Feb. 1.
- Register for SLU 101 Transfer Orientation. Attendance is expected of all incoming transfer students. To register, go to myslu.slu.edu, click on the tools tab and on the SLU 101 Orientation icon. SLU 101 Orientation registration opens on March 1 for Summer/Fall students and Nov. 1 for Spring students.
- For need-based financial assistance, visit fafsa.gov. The priority deadline for summer and fall students is Feb. 1 and Nov. 1 for spring students.
- SLU’s FAFSA school code is 002506.
- Before you file the FAFSA, you and your parent(s) should visit fsaid.ed.gov to create separate IDs and passwords. This will allow you to sign the FAFSA electronically and ensure that your information is processed more quickly.
- If your FAFSA is received by the priority deadline, your total financial aid package, which includes both merit-based and need-based awards, will be sent to you as soon as possible.
- Click here for more information about Applying for Financial Aid.
- You can access your SLU Financial Aid Awards via mySLU and navigating to Banner Self-Service. Click here for more information about accepting Financial Aid.
- Your final semester college transcript should be sent by Aug. 1 for Fall students or Jan. 1 for Spring students.
- Your immunization record and personal health history forms can be found here. If you already have health insurance coverage, you must also submit an insurance waiver.