Welcome, New Billikens
Congratulations on your admission to Saint Louis University! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Billiken family. This page serves as a comprehensive checklist of your next steps as an admitted student. Please use it as a reference and contact your admission counselor with any questions.
Log in to your mySLU account using your SLU Net ID and SLU Net ID password.
Once you've logged into mySLU, you can:
- Submit your enrollment deposit. To confirm your enrollment at SLU, you'll need to submit your $500 enrollment deposit. Your enrollment deposit secures your place at the University and should be submitted once you have decided to attend SLU. Course registration and academic advising cannot be scheduled until the enrollment deposit has been received. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Complete your housing contract. Students within their first four semesters of college are required to live on campus. This includes students who have attended another college or university for fewer than four semesters. The new student housing contract opens on Feb. 1 for students beginning in the fall and Oct. 1 for students beginning in the spring.
- Register for SLU 101 Transfer Orientation. Attendance is expected of all incoming transfer students. To register, go to myslu.slu.edu, click on the tools tab and on the SLU 101 Orientation icon. SLU 101 Orientation registration opens mid-March for Summer/Fall students and early-November for Spring students.
- Submit your photo for your SLU ID. Be on the lookout for an email sent to your SLU account for instructions on how to submit your photo online. View SLU ID photo guidelines.
- For need-based financial assistance, complete and file the FAFSA. SLU’s FAFSA school code is 002506. For additional information regarding the FAFSA, visit here.
- Once SLU receives your FAFSA, we will assemble a financial aid package for each admitted student.
- Review and accept or decline your package through mySLU and navigate to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid package.
- Submit any outstanding documents as indicated within the "Financial Aid Requirements" section in the student tab of your mySLU account.
- Are you accepting loans? Complete your Master Promissory Note and loan entrance counseling at studentaid.gov.
- Submit your official final semester college transcript by Aug. 1 for Fall students or Jan. 1 for Spring students.
- Complete immunization record and health history forms.
- Enroll/waive SLU's health insurance coverage.
- Submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination.