Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Louis University. We can't wait for you to be a Billiken. There are just a few steps left to take!
Make sure we know that you're on your way by submitting your enrollment deposit.
Once your deposit is made, you'll be able to take other key steps, like planning for housing and enrolling in SLU 101 summer orientation.
Enrollment deposits can be made online through the mySLU portal.
- Log in using your SLU Net ID and password found in your admission packet.
- Click on the "Tools" tab in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click on "Payment Suite" and select "Deposit."
- Select the semester in which your enrollment will begin, then click "Make Deposit Payment."
- Choose from the drop-down to pay directly from your checking/savings account or to use a credit card through the Paypath tuition payment service.
Questions? Your admission counselor is still here to help. Reach out to them at any time, or email us at email@example.com.