Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Louis University. We can't wait for you to be a Billiken. There are just a few steps left to take!
Make sure we know that you're on your way by submitting your enrollment deposit.
Once your deposit is made, you'll be able to take other key steps, like planning for housing and registering for SLU 101 orientation.
Enrollment deposits can be made online through the mySLU portal.
- Log in using your SLU Net ID and password found in your admission packet.
- Click on the "Tools" tab in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click on "Payment Suite" and select "Deposit."
- Select the semester in which your enrollment will begin.
- If you will be living on campus, select "New Student Living On Campus Dep Fal." If you will be living off campus, select "New Student Living Off Campus Dep Fal."
- Choose from the drop-down to pay directly from your checking/savings account or to use a credit card through the Paypath tuition payment service.
If you experience any issues accessing your mySLU account, call us at 314-977-4000 — press option 1 and then option 2 to get help.
If you experience any issues accessing Payment Suite once you're in your mySLU account, send us an email at email@example.com.