Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Louis University. We can't wait for you to be a Billiken. There are just a few steps left to take!
Make sure we know that you're on your way by submitting your enrollment deposit. After your confirm your enrollment, you'll be able to take other key steps, like planning for housing and registering for classes.
Enrollment deposits can be made online through the mySLU portal. If you decide not to attend SLU, you will forfeit your enrollment deposit.
- Log in using your SLU Net ID and password found in your admission packet.
- Click on the "Tools" tab in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click on "Payment Suite" and select "Deposit."
- Select the semester in which your enrollment will begin.
- Select "New Undergrad Deposit."
- Choose from the drop-down to pay directly from your checking/savings account or to use a credit card through the Paypath tuition payment service.
- Your enrollment deposit will appear as a credit on your student account, in mid-July, and be applied towards charges on your first semester’s billing statement.
Your first step to becoming a Billikeño at SLU-Madrid is accepting the offer of admission and paying the confirmation fee.
The 225 euros non-refundable confirmation fee can be paid using your Banner ID and date of birth. We will send you an email once it's been received.
If you have been admitted conditionally, you must meet the requirement(s) stipulated in your acceptance letter.
Remember that you must submit your confirmation fee SLU-Madrid before applying for SLU-Madrid-sponsored housing or registering for classes.
If you experience any issues accessing your mySLU account, call us at 314-977-4000 — press option 1 and then option 2 to get help.
If you experience any issues accessing Payment Suite once you're in your mySLU account, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLU-Madrid students, if you have questions on how to pay your confirmation fee, access mySLU or complete your enrollment process, contact the SLU-Madrid Office of Admissions at +34 91 554 58 58 or email@example.com.