Care for the Entire Person
Have you heard the term cura personalis? It’s not just another old Latin phrase here at Saint Louis University; it’s an expression that forms the core of how we nurture spiritual life in our community.
Keep up with Campus Ministry
Subscribe to our newsletter or visit our contact page to get in touch with our staff. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and find links to applications, videos, and other Campus Ministry updates on our Linktree.
New to SLU? New to Campus Ministry?
- Our Sunday Student Mass for the 2022-2023 academic year is at 8 p.m. each week in St. Francis Xavier College Church.
- Students serve the SLU worshiping community as ministers of hospitality, servers, lectors and extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion. Student ministers who have been trained usually participate in the Sunday 4:30 and 8 p.m. Masses in College Church. Fill out this interest form to be contacted about liturgical minister training for SLU Student and University Masses.
- If you are musically inclined (or wish you were), consider joining our award-winning Mass Choir. SLU's student Mass Choir provides the music for the 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Masses on Sundays at College Church. Our musical selections follow the spirit of the readings for each week with an eclectic mix of traditional hymns, contemporary Christian music, and choral arrangements. We welcome any SLU student (undergraduate, graduate, alumni) who enjoys making music and is open to our church setting to come sing and play with us. Contact Choir Director Sally Iocca or fill out this interest form to have someone contact you with more information about the choir. Check out a sample of some of our songs on the SLU Campus Ministry YouTube Channel.
- Looking to connect with ministers or organizations that represent your particular religious tradition? Contact a Campus Minister or complete this form.
10:30 a.m. (Livestream available)
Monday-Friday at 7:15 a.m. and noon.
Monday-Friday, 10:45 a.m. – noon.
Weekday Masses are held on campus in the following locations:
- Mondays, Boileau Hall Chapel, 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Jesuit Center Chapel, 8 p.m. Mass, followed by Upper Room (contemporary praise and worship with Eucharistic adoration)
- Wednesdays, Boileau Hall Chapel, 8 p.m.
- Thursdays, Jesuit Center Chapel, 8 p.m.
- Fridays, Boileau Hall Chapel, 3 p.m.
- Saturdays, Cath Studies Chapel, 9:15 a.m. (*Mass in Spanish on the 1st Saturday of the month*)
All chapels in the residence halls are currently open for personal prayer, and the Eucharist is reserved in them all for time in prayer before the Blessed Sacrament.
- Chapels are located in the following residence halls: Reinert, Grand, Griesedieck, Spring, Fusz, Marguerite, and DeMattias.
- At the School of Medicine, the St. Raphael Chapel is located in Schwitalla Hall, Room M254. Watch this video to find the St. Raphael Chapel! Masses are held Wednesdays at 12:05pm.
- At the Law School, the chapel is on the 7th floor of Scott Hall. Masses are held Mondays at 12:15pm.
The Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis also has opportunities for in-person Sunday Mass. Located at 4431 Lindell Blvd., just four blocks west of Lindell Boulevard and Vandeventer Avenue. Mass times include:
Saturday: 5 p.m. Sunday Vigil Mass
Sunday: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon and 5 p.m.