Welcome to the Saint Louis University Center for Service and Community Engagement, your home for becoming connected to the community! Here at the CSCE, we can provide you with a multitude of opportunities to:
We connect students, faculty, staff, and alumni to volunteer opportunities in the community,
We promote community-based scholarship by supporting campus-wide service-learning efforts and fostering university-community research partnerships.
We encourage personal and social responsibility by transforming volunteers into effective servant leaders and advocates of social justice.
Location: Center for Global Citizenship, Suite 130
What's Going On Now?
- Participate in "The Great Pumpkin Quest" and Learn About Metro Bus and Transit Systems!
Interested in learning how to use St. Louis Metro Transit, taking the bus or metro systems to where you need to go? How about the various bike trails the city has to offer?
For a fun way to educate yourself, and meet other SLU students interested in exploring the city, sign up to participate in The Great Pumpkin Quest, on Saturday, October 5th from Noon-2pm.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Difficult Conversations Program
WHAT: An open invitation to members of the SLU community to hold dialogue and reflect on campus bias incidents, inclusion and diversity, and the overall campus atmosphere of tolerance.
WHEN: This Sunday, Sept. 21st at 6pm
WHERE: College Church Ballroom (Basement)
Sponsored by the Department of Campus Ministry - for more information, contact Patrick Cousins, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome/Welcome Back to Campus - Ready to Serve?
How would you like to become involved with service to your community?
- One-Time Volunteer Opportunities: Check out our list of upcoming service projects during the end of August and all of September! Plenty of opportunities are within walking distance of campus or a Metro stop, so no car needed. These projects are ready for individual students or student groups to plug right in and start serving!
- Ongoing Service Opportunities: Ready to make an in-depth commitment to service? Complete this Service Interest Form, and a member of our staff will contact you directly with personalized service opportunities that match your schedule and passions!